- 2011 — University Of East Londоn. Social science, English Literature and Professional Writing
- 2017 — Present: Alibra School, Moscow, Teaching English to individual students and group classes, English teacher
- Holding Business and General English programs for individuals and groups;
- Diverse business trainings and workshops (Job interviews, Presentations, etc.);
- Preparing for international exams;
- 2016–2017 — Children’s Leisure Center «Roma», English teacher
- Teaching English to toddlers using the immersion method (learn by play + communicative approach); conducting classes using the communicative approach, preparation for school.
- 2016 — Mercury, English teacher
- Teaching English to the employees (sales managers, boutique directors, merchandisers, IT specialists). Conducting general English and ESP courses using the most effective and modern materials at all levels (Elementary-Advanced).
- 2012–2016 — Fluent Russia (Dialog/ELC), English teacher/methodologist
- Teaching English in large international and Russian companies (Johnson&Johnson, Kia Motors, Deutsche Bank, Absolute Bank, ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Russian Railways, Dr.Reddy’s, Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia, Adidas, Pfizer etc.) + teaching English by Skype
- Conducting placement tests and interviews of new students as well as monthly, semi-annual and end-of-course student assessment tests.
- Use of communicative & traditional methods as well as own best practice depending on student’s preferences and inclinations.
- As a methodologist — tailoring syllabi, for the students who study according to individual curricula, conducting Placement & Assessment tests and conducting speaking clubs
- 2010–2015 — Education and Training International (ETI Vostok), Teacher of English and German
- Teaching English and German as a foreign language (Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee, TNK-BP, Video International, Media Edge Company, Maxus).
- I’m a passionate and responsible teacher, with lots of experience teaching all ages and all levels. I feel that I am personable, and easy to speak to, while being attentive and patient.
- Native speaker of the English language.
- Experience teaching English a wide variety of age groups at different levels.
- Teaching to groups and individual students using the most effective and demanded courses (General English; Business English (Business Communication, Business Correspondence, Negotiations, Telephoning, Presentations), ESP (Legal English, English for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, oil & gas, IT, Accounting, medicine.
- Preparation for international certificates (IELTS, FCE, CAE, Bulats, BEC).
- Using of communicative & traditional methods as well as own
- Creative approach to teaching.
- Only positive feedback and excellent results with groups and individuals.
- Languages: German B2, Russian C1