I possess a wide range of personal and professional skills, some of those skills are: good communication skills, strong attention to detail, I handle pressure and stressful situations well, very adaptable and organized. I get along with different kinds of people well. My hobbies are writing, travelling, yoga.
- 2008 — Mount Royal University. Arts, Psychology
- 2010 — Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. School of Business, Marketing
- 2013 — QC Career School. Event Management, International Event and Wedding Planning Certificate
- English — native
- Russian — I am a fluent speaker
- 2017 — present — ALIBRA SCHOOL Moscow. English teacher. Conducting Business English, conversation, business trainings and special courses at all levels (Economics, Business, Marketing etc).
- 2014 — 2017 — Private English Tutor. Teach English of all levels to children and adults.
- 2011 — 2015 — Event Manager. Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities. Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- 2007–2014 — Freelance Russian translator/proofreader/content writer. Previous work experience in translating, interpreting, simultaneous translation, content editing and proofreading. My clients include translation agencies, businesses in Russia and North America. As a freelancer, I have worked in a variety of fields including business, international relations, IT, marketing and other areas and have successfully handled translation jobs of all sizes including those with extremely large word counts and tight deadlines.
- Canadian born and native speaker of the English language.
- Extensive work experience with students of all ages and levels. Using different approaches to teaching tailored to the needs of particular individuals and groups. Using modern technologies and communication techniques.
- Excellent results with individual students.
- Able to adapt to different situations and client needs. Think and act with clients in mind. Seek opportunities for growth. Open-minded and embrace lifelong learning.