I am warm, friendly and energetic, and have a unique connection with people. I love the outdoors and can easily spend the entire day outside. When I am not teaching, you will find me on my mountain bike, riding one of the many trails around Moscow. In summer I kayak on the water reserves and will hopefully soon find a place to surf in Russia. Moscovites are friendly, intelligent and helpful people with wonderful senses of humour. I thoroughly enjoy being part of this community and would love to journey with any new students on their paths to discovering the English Language and the endless possibilities that come with learning a new language.
- 1992 – University of Port Elizabeth, South Africa, B-Juris, Bachelor’s degree
- 1999 - University of Pretoria, South Africa, Bachelor of Procurationis , Bachelor’s degree in Civil Law
- 2001 - University of Pretoria, South Africa, Bachelor of Laws , Honours degree in Law
- 2002 - University of Cambridge, England, CELTA Certificate
- 2016, ALIBRA SCHOOL Moscow.:Teacher. Conducting English conversation, Legal English training and special courses at all levels . Preparing for international exams (TOEFL-IBT, ILEC, etc)
- 2015, Pericles Law Centre, Moscow, Teacher
- 2010-2015, Law School for Attorneys, Pretoria, Professor.
- 2000 – 2010: Practicing Advocate at Pretoria Bar, Pretoria, South Africa.
- 1992-1999: Military Legal Advisor, Pretoria, South Africa
- Дружелюбный, отзывчивый, энергичный, общительный.
- Dedicated teacher and Advocate of the High Court of Pretoria. He has considerable experience in teaching English and Law at Tertiary Level. He is able to create a rewarding and productive learning environment for professionals at any level.
- Using different approaches to teaching tailored to the needs of particular individuals and groups and successful teaching of diverse programmes and courses to students of all levels.
- Experience as a Legal Professional, Lecturer and Senior Manager. He is trained and experienced in specific fields of Legal English (American and British Common Law, South African Criminal Law, Soft Front Office Skills(Telephone and Reception desk Skills), Customer Service and Food and Hospitality Industry(waiters etc).
- Expert in motivation, team building and task-solving and decision-making.
- High level of client satisfaction and retention.