- 2010г. Sir George Seymour National College of Airline, Travel & Tourism, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- National Certificate in Travel Level 4. National Certificate in Travel Level 3. National Certificate in Tourism & Travel (Core Skills) Level 3. National Certificate in Computing Level 3.
- Ind. Recognized Computer Reservation System Certificate (Amadeus). Comprehensive First Aid Certificate. International Flight Attending Course Qualifications, New Zealand. Certificate in International Flight Attending. License Controller Qualification (Hospitality Standards Institute). First Aid Certificate. Menzies Certificate. Aviation Certificate
- 2009г. University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. Bachelor of Computer Science
- 2007г. University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. Certificate in Foundation Studies & TOEFL (8.5 bands)
- 2005г. L.G. College, Ahmedababad, India. Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
- 2003г. Xavier’s High School, Loyola Hall, Ahmedababad, India.
- 2000 St Xavier’s Secondary School, Mirzapur, Ahmedabad, India
- January 2015 — till now AIIBRA SCHOOL Native English Speaking Teacher
- Teaching English to groups and individual students; teaching corporate clients (mostly Business English)
- 2010 — 2015гг. Freelance. Teaching English to groups and individual student
- 2011 — 2014гг. Om Surya Spices Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad, India. Project coordinator/Asst. Manager
- 2010 — 2011гг. Tumblar Products, Christchurch, New Zealand. Machine operator
- 2009 — 2010гг. V-base Conference & Events, Christchurch, New Zealand. Corporate Box Host.
- 2007 — 2008гг. Fastway Couriers, Hornby Depot, Christchurch, New Zealand. Freight Sorter
- 2003 — 2006гг. Translator, India. Assisting business& governmental delegations.
- Being a sincere, open-minded, responsible person with an international upbringing has given me the skills, knowledge and intercultural competence to adapt to any situation while retaining a friendly, co-operative and positive attitude. I am a determined individual and take my duties very conscientiously.